6.27.2009

The New TAC Inspiration Book Mini-Blog Hop - Day 2

Can you believe it is Day 2 already? I know! More having fun, more creating, and less sleep! :) It just doesn't get much better than this :) Oh, wait... maybe it DOES... because I have another new tidbit for you from the new 2009-2010 Inspiration Book & Catalogue from The Angel Company!!

Heart Postage of Love Card

Stamps: Flourish Trees of Hope, Friendship Stamps

Paper: Premium White, Scarlet, & Black cardstocks

Ink: Red Magic VM, Moonlight White Brilliance

Other: Scor-Pal, Giga Scallop Square Punch, White Scrapper's Floss, Mia's Cottage Ribbon, Elizabeth Blossoms & Buttons, foam tape, 1/16" hole punch, pearl-head pin

The ink really does match in real life... it is giving off a weird sheen in my not-so-professional photos :) It's also hard to see the score lines above & below the black strip... but trust me, they're there!!

I love how this turned out! I've been trying to figure out how Laurie can make all of the awesome clean & crisp-looking cards that she does. So this one is for you my WOSFF (web-o-sphere friend forever)!! Not that I love love you, but you know what I'm saying :)

Don't forget to check out what
Laurie and Melisa
have to show you!!

What do you think?

11 comments:

LadybugSue said...

So cute this card is and I hope you are having fun!!! Love this stamp set too!

Patti J. said...

Very very pretty - has that whole CAS look going on! Cannot wait to get my new catty! I may go park my fanny in Shirley's driveway and wait for the UPS truck myself! Tee hee. Great card, my friend!

Kim said...

Great postage card Barb! I luv the way you used the whole punch you clever girl!

Chris said...

Thanks so much for sharing these sneak peaks - can't wait for the catty but this helps! :)

kssdesigns said...

Awesome! How did you get all the notches too look so perfect? Hole punch maybe??

cr8iveme said...

I love this stamp set.

great card.

M.E. aka CMCMaryD@SCS

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful! I totally HEART this card SO much!
Thanks for sharing it!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Melisa Waldorf said...

Soooo cute!! At first I thought you had lost your mind and cut out all those grooves. And then I saw the close-up. hehe. Very clever. I don't think I would have thought of that!

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty!!

Chelsea said...

love this card ... great job and nice meeting you this weekend!

Laurie said...

awwww! aren't you sweet? you know i do LOVE the colors!!! great card!!