6.20.2009

Happy Thoughts...

One of the benefits of being a TAC Angel, is that we can sometimes get our hands on new stamp sets before anyone else {insert halo held up by horns here} :) Don't you just LOVE new catalogue time?!!

Stamps: Happy Thoughts, Sunday Afternoon (both coming soon!)
Paper: Lilly Anna, Amberly Grace, and Ivory UltraSmooth cardstocks, Mulberry Meadow cardstock (retired)
Ink: Lavender Sachet & Noir Palettes, VersaMark
Other: Prismacolors w/ mineral oil, Icicle Stickles, Audrey Embellishment Jar, Lemonade Blossoms & Buttons, White Scrapper's Floss, foam tape, Cutterbee Bug piercing tool, Scor-Pal

I stamped the flower line borders first in VersaMark, and then slightly off-image in Lavender Sachet... this gives a very subtle shadow.

I used my CB tool with my Scor-Pal for a quick & easy straight line of piercing. You can also run the tool along the edge of a ruler if you don't have the SP, but then again, you really SHOULD have the Scor-Pal... it has all kinds of uses :)

And don't forget! You've only got until Friday the 26th to place an order for the current catalogue! I'll already be at Seminar at that time, so you can always use my online shopping site!

What do you think?

12 comments:

Chris said...

Love the soft feel to this...and how neat to stamp the flowers upside down as well...it looks great. Enjoy seminar...you lucky "insert horns!". tee hee...

Laurie said...

Lovin this! Never thought to cut my "sending happy thoughts" in half like this! So cute! Isn't fun to have the stamps early? ;)

Trudy Osborn said...

Gorgeous!!! I Love the layout and the color combo

Patti J. said...

That border set is so cute! Very nice card, Barb - thanks for the sneak peek!!!

Anna said...

Barb! Way too cute! Love the sparkling butterfly!

Jen Carter said...

Pretty, pretty card! I love how you used the border stamp. That one is on my wish list.

~amy~ said...

this is sooooo pretty...love the soft colors! Hey, I wanted to thank you sooooo much for not 1 but 2 of your most fantabulous cupcake cards! Wowza sista!!!! I absolutely adore the swiss dot fabric that you layered onto your cards...it gives them such a wonderfuly texture AND your coloring...oy vey!!!! You rock!!!!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOO! You're such a tease!!! This card is beautiful!

See you in a couple of days!

Christina

Unknown said...

Great happy thoughts! So cheery and bright!

Sonia said...

Barb
I love the soft colors of your card.. look so BEAUTIFUL!!!
**Sony**

Kim said...

Barb this is such a pretty card! I agree with Sony I love the soft colors too!

AmethystCat said...

love, love, love it!!!