7.23.2008

I want to be a kept woman...

No, really. I must be in the 5th ring of hell right now... although, as my friend Cindy would say, it's more like I've actually dropped through the trap door. Evil boss is still, well, the evil boss. I'm sick of working on this retail shell & tenant build-out job... I really prefer the residential side of things. It's so much more personal, and people tend to not get their panties in a twist over little things. E.B.'s job has forced me to put several projects on the back burner, so I will probably never be able to catch up.

So, on to the fun stuff, and (hopefully) the reason you visit this blog! How about my 'Wanna Get Lucky' card?!

Supplies:
1. Trendy Greetings (T-2144) [sentiment]
2. Love Doodles (T-2709) [heart image]
3. Curls & Swirls (T-2773) [flourish]
4. Ecclectic Alphabet (retired)
5. Flora-2 DCWV or Ivy Bazzill card base
6. Jubilee or Heidi Bazzill (lavender/purple)
7. White UltraSmooth cardstock
8. JardinMoss, & Violette Palette pads
9.
Lavender Stickles
10. two different violet ribbons (16”-18”)
11. HydraSponge

12. 1/2” circle punch (or a ticket corner punch)


How about a two-fer? Here's my 'Peeking Bunny' card:
Supplies:
1. More Season Skinnies (T-2334) [pumpkin for inside ears]
2. Fanciful Flowers (T-2283) [small floral image for nose]
3. Blossom Builders (T-2321) [solid circle image for eyes]
4. Frutti Fusion paper (V-929)
5. White UltraSmooth cardstock
6.
Toile Pink, Iris & Noir Palette pads
7. Pink Stickles
8. Black Diamond Stickles

9. Black Scrapper’sFloss
10. violet ribbon (12” plus 3 more scrap lengths)
11. HydraSponge
12. Coluzzle Nested Circle


What do you think? Are y'all bored with the 'out of season' stuff? I really want to get to my stamp room... soon!








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

shannon said...

Work sucks doesn't it! However, I love the st patty's card and the bunny card...so cute!

Allison Rankin said...

These are super...love that bunny card (esp. with all that color!) and the St. Pat's Day card is so fun!

Toni said...

Once you figure out how to be a kept woman, please let the rest of us know. In the mean time we have to work! I'm counting down days now until I have to go back to work. I'ver really enjoyed this summer off. Maybe working for the school district again won't be so bad!

Anonymous said...

I was telling my husband the same thing this evening......I DON'T WANT TO WORK ANYMORE! HA! He of course looked at me like I was nuts... :-)

I love the cards!!! I wish I had one ounce of your creativity!
I am hoping to be able to make it to your all day event. Sounds like a blast!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Your designs are so cool and creative!!!
:-)