2.13.2010

Kah-Wink-E-Dink

Quick post today... I totally overslept and have a ton of stuff to get done!

These two cards were made with a digital image from Kristen at the Kah-Wink-E-Dink blog.  I was fortunate to get her for FREE because I won Kristen's "name the digi" contest!  Please meet Miss Marple Mayfly :)

On the first, I used yellow again!  I know... shocker :)  On the "twinkly" one, I cut Miss Marple out and popped her up on foam tape.  I also added Stickles to the felt flower centers to give them a little sumpin' sumpin'.  Both cards were made from my scrap pile!

Digi:  Miss Marple Mayfly
Stamps:  Playful Pets ("hi"), Fairy Birthday ("twinkly" sentiment)
Paper:  DCWV, Mia's Cottage, Lilly Anna, White UltraSmooth, & Monochromatic Greens cardstocks
Ink:  Noir Palette
Other:  Crystal Stickles, Copics, Prismacolors w/ mineral oil, felt trim, flower gem, EK Success border punch

What do you think?

7 comments:

kolling143 said...

Barb this digi image is just adorable!! I love how you colored her in!

Angela K said...

She is so cute and I LOVE her name!!

LadybugSue said...

Very cute and a cleaver name to boot.

Suzanne said...

Completely and totally fantastical! I love them and their name! You do such great work! I'm soooo green with envy.

Jennifer Carter said...

You did a great job on her!

Trudy Osborn said...

She is so cute...I love the colors you worked with, and, of course, your coloring

Kristen said...

Very awesome coloring. Thank you so much for posting her!
sorry I missed the Macabre Monday for a couple weeks... I will be back this week! Promise!!

I love all the different ways you colored her in too!

I love how you Gothed up the the TAC angel on the other blog. How cool is that???

Hugs B!
Have a GREAT week!!!