1.29.2010

Cuddly Bunny Birthday...


I had the opportunity to color a bunch of images last Saturday while I was at the Crop-N-Doodle-Do crop in Spring Hill, Kansas.  If you're near the area, you should definitely check out their events... a lot of fun, prizes, and great homemade meals {the desserts alone are cross-your-legs good ;)}


Anyhoo, this little cayootie patootie bunny was one of the images I had done.  Adorable, right?  He's from the February Stamp of the Month (SOTM) called Cuddly Critters.  If you wait until after the first, you can order it online HERE along with the Vintage SOTM.


Back to bunny.  I used my ol' 6-to-5 petal flower trick and added a clear dew drop to the center of it to add a little sumpin' sumpin' to the grosgrain bow.  Me likey :)  Me also likey the dotted line that runs on both sides of the image... it really grounded it, no?


Stamps:  Cuddly Critters, Linear Sentiments
Paper:  Pop Rockz SWIC, White UltraSmooth & Monochromatic Greens cardstocks
Ink:  Palette Noir, Sage VM
Colorant:  Prismacolors w/ mineral oil
Other:  Icicle Stickles, White & Lavender Scrapper's Floss, Flower Punch, clear dew drops, pink grosgrain, and EK Success edger punch

And who can resist that sparkly boo-tay?!

The more I use that fatty scallop punch, the more I like it!  And you can never have enough Scrapper's Floss, as far as I'm concerned :)  I colored up one of the bears from this set too, so be on the look out for him in the next couple of posts!

I'm thinking this could work for so many occasions... birthday, baby, thank you, miss you...

What do you think?
.

15 comments:

Chris said...

Love your card Barb, it's so darn cute! I had to return my punch because it stuck, darn it, but I really, really want one too! PS. I like your new blog layout

Suzanne said...

Definitely a cayootie patootie, as you say! I really like this entire set!

Linda in the Darke said...

I think this card is adorable. I love my prismacolor pencils (& markers)...now I gotta go dig out my mineral oil and give it a try! And yes, I do think the dotted line definitely adds to the layout. Me likey, likey too!

Glittered Paws said...

I likey too!!! This set has so many opportunities, love how the dots just fit right in - great card.

Jen Carter said...

That is so adorably cute! You just have the "funnest" (I know that's not a word, but it's the one that fits!) style! I love how you put all the elements together...and all the details!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

So cute! Your coloring wonderful as usual!

Debra Hensley said...

Love it! Love all the details and yes the bunny is colored perfectly! You're so good, girl!!

Angela K said...

Love it!! And thank you for that flower trick, I can not tell you how much I have used that!! And thanks to you I also had to go get myself that big ol'scallop punch!! :)

Anonymous said...

So very, very cute. Great coloring as usual! Wonderful, awesome!! rita w

Laurie Unger said...

Very cute! love your flower and the scrappers floss! wonderful job coloring that little guy!!

LadybugSue said...

Love this card and especially th huge scallop punch.

Kim said...

Just adorable! I really want that large scallop border punch now!

Bren said...

Adorable! Sure had fun this weekend. Hope your drive was ok, and all is safe. Thanks.

Joan B said...

what a great job on this adorable bunny!

Amy Kolling said...

That bunny is just so cute!! Did you have this image with you and I didn't know it? hehe