12.27.2009

{cute, high-pitched voice} La la la... hmm hmm hmm...


...this is what kept going through my head when I was coloring this little sprite.  Isn't she cute?  Yeah, I know... LOTS of pink.  Well, this was the only paper that matched her dress.  And then, I caught a glimpse of the felt trim across the room... had to include it.


I really like how the black Nesties Labels 3 mat looks with the white circle.  I'm glad I used the little gems instead of the brads... adds just a bit o' bling :)


Stamps:  Spunky Sprite Girls
Paper:  Brighten My Day dp, White UltraSmooth & black cardstocks
Ink:  Palette Noir
Colorant:  Prismacolors w/ mineral oil
Other:  Nestabilities Labels 3 & Large Circles, felt flower trim, gems

What do you think?
.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink it is! Love it! You do wonders with prismacolors and mineral oil!! rita w

Michelle said...

Pink is awesome and it looks super with black. Your image is adorable - you are the master colorer my friend!! Absolutely adorable!

Lisadwb said...

Cute!! Love the way you layered the circle and the label!!

Laurie said...

She is so cute! Again, your coloring is fantastic!!

Anna said...

Too cute, Barb! She's colored so perfectly1 So excited we're gonna carry nesties! Oh, and I forgot to say wow, on the snow!