2.12.2009

A little Hotel Mia tonight...

I know, I know... WTH?! Where have I been... I've been a bad bad blogger. So, tonight, I'm going to share a couple of things I created for TAC's Serendipity release. All I have are single scans... I didn't have time to take photos like I usually do before I mailed them off, so you can't see much dimension. If you click the photos it should really blow them up BIG! For some reason, my scanner makes these ginormous pictures :)

This is a 6x9 scrapbook page. I think I would have liked it better if I didn't do all of the VersaMark around the edges, but overall, I like it. I can totally see a pregnancy picture here: you know, with the arrow pointing to a beautiful round 'non-vacant' belly :) I can't have kids, so I didn't include a photo, but I hope someone gets this page for a scrapbook!


Next up, a fun party invite! I totally dig this one... it kinda looks like the Vegas Strip, doesn't it? Cutting all of the little pieces took a while, but it looks so much better than just plain stamping! And, of course, what's Vegas without a little bling... can you see the touches of Stickles?


What do you think?

5 comments:

Sarah G. said...

Love your layout and the party invitation is so cool!! The image from the Circle Sample set goes perfect with this!

Sarah G.

Anna said...

These are so cute! I think it looks like so much fun to play with!

Anna said...

These are so cute! I think this looks like such a fun set to play with!

Lisadwb said...

Oh, why did I look. I had passed over this set, but you made me look again. You are so BAD!!LOL
I love the LO- you are THE master of textures!!

shannon said...

I LOVE this set! And the pages are super cute, too!