2.03.2009

A few mini-journals...

Just thought I'd add a couple of slide shows to my blog... they're toward the bottom on the right-hand sidebar. Now if I could just figure out how to do video...

It is pretty chilly again tonight... good grief. Why-o-why did the little groundhog have to see his shadow? Since my computer happens to sit right next to the draftiest door in the house, I'm going to post and run to bed [well, maybe not RUN, but definitley a brisk walk] :)








Tonight I've got a couple of little altered mini-journals. They took no time at all, and are great little gifties! They went over pretty well at my last craft fair, too.

The first couple are geared toward a more tailored gift... the one without the bow would be great for a guy... well, if we could get our guys to write down for what they are grateful!!

Stamps: More Abundance

Paper: Hemingway SWIC & Winchester Cardstock

Ink: Burnt Umber Palette

Other: Juliette Ribbon, Pop Dots, mini-journal from JoAnn's

The next one was created for a gallery at Paper Wings as a tribute to our fellow Angels whose lives have been touched by breast cancer... Think Pink!









Stamps: More Abundance, Life Thoughts, Paisley Rockz

Paper: Uptown Girl, Basic Black cardstock, White UltraSmooth

Ink: Toile Pink & Noir Palettes

Other: Pop Dots, misc. ribbon, mini-journal from JoAnn's





What do you think?

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are perfect and would make great little gifts!

Percy said...

Cute, cute, cute....yeah they would be great little gifts!!! Are you going to share how to make them???? :) pleaseeeeeeeeeee!

Alley said...

Barb these are really great. I like the sophisticated look on the first one.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Journals! Love them all. rita w

Bridgett Owens said...

These are absolutely stunning!!! My mind is racing just thinking of who I could make these for. Do you have a tutorial coming for these? I love, love, love them!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Barb, these are adorable!

Unknown said...

Great little journals! You did a wonderful job with them!