10.19.2007

Sarah at the PaperWings forum issued a card sketch challenge and this was my response. I used Bazzill cardstock base, TAC's Amelia paper (see ad in Simple Scrapbooks), The Magic of Christmas & Simply Christmas stamp sets, Jardin Moss, Bordeaux, & Burnt Umber Palette inks, Stickles (antlers, hooves & nose), and a couple of brass snaps. Very elegant layout, but cutting out the reindeer was a real bi-atch!

I just finished typing up instructions for a cute little wooden box that I altered. Have you ever tried to write down instructions for a project you've done? OMG! It takes forever! I had sent this in to TAC for a contest... it was a loser. Oh well.

The hubby is off to the American Royal since the Shriners are helping out down there. Rodeo stuff is just soooooo not me! [I know, you wouldn't guess that from some of the projects I do]

Well, I think I'm off to my studio to try to get creative. I'll probably just end up organizing things a bit, but I have been really trying to come up with at least one little card or project every night... sometimes it is really tough!

No comments: