10.23.2007

Finally!


Geez... the uploading is sorta working this evening. It took forever! Anyway, as promised, I posted a little Halloweenie somethin' somethin' to the right. This was the 'All About Me' scrapbook page that I did for seminar in June.
There was a challenge generated on Paper Wings to use ONLY scraps, materials and stamps that were on your worksurface. No adding! So, this was my response to that... four 4x4's (imagine that) using Genevieve paper, Simply Christmas, Tag Tidbits, Holiday Magic, and Be stamp sets, Stickles, and misc. ribbon. Lucky for me I was getting ready to do Christmas cards!
There is a bit of sad news. I just received a preliminary Final Farewell list for the current TAC catalogue. There are many awesome sets that are being retired... a lot of them are ones I already have and will not be able to show in future FunShops. There is also a few of our paper packs that won't be returning either. This means I will have to do some more shopping! I'll try to post the list here if I can download that sheet from the TAC website. Then just go to my TAC website: http://barb.ismyangel.net/ and you can order online or send me an email!
And!!! The Mystery Boxes will be available for purchase beginning November 1st! They're only $50 and you get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than the purchase price! Last year, the one I purchased for myself had to be worth at least $100-$150 retail. It was awesome! I still have stuff that I haven't used yet (if you saw my room, you would understand!).
Later.

No comments: