9.03.2010

Not feelin' it...

... still.  What is up with me?  It's gotta be job stress... I don't know what else it could be.  I didn't even pick up the right cardstock to stamp & color this image, so it's notsogreat either.

Stamps:  Boys Will Be Boys, retired TAC sentiment
Other:  Memento Tuxedo ink, WeRMK eyelets, star gems
Copics:  B12, B24, B32, E000, E00, E11, E57, R02, YG01, YG03, YG06, YR12, YR15, YR18, YR24
 
 I have been spoiled when it comes to cardstock for Copics.  So far, I'd have to say that Neenah 80# solar crescent white & TAC's White Caboodle Cardstock are my faves.  Though the coloring ends up nice, Gina K's & PTI's white are too thick for images that I want to cut out... just can't get a nice cut.

Anyway, that's it, folks.  I'm working tomorrow night & Sunday, so no creative time for me until Monday... only if the mojo shows up from it's looooooooooong hiatus.  :)

17 comments:

Patti J said...

Yikes, can't believe you are working Saturday AND Sunday...no wonder your mojo is resting. I happen to adore this card AND the stripes are perfect! Love your little embellies too :) As someone very special would say, "me likey"!!!

Anonymous said...

well, I'm sorry that your work is sucking the life out of you, but this is sooo cute. Your skills shine regardless of your energy level.

Maria said...

I love your coloring, sorry work is taking away your mojo. I feel the same way sometimes, then I take a few images to color and in no time I am itching to create. Here's to loads of mojo coming your way.

Angela K said...

Sorry your Mojo is missing, I would not have known unless you told us, it is a very cute card!

Christine Pennington said...

Right there with ya girl! No mojo here either--mine is health issues and stress from it. :( I do like the card if that helps?

Glittered Paws said...

Miss you - but I know how it is to have that darn mojo up and leave - it will return dear friend - isn't it amazing how we "let" work stress us?? BTW - the little guy is just too cute.

Chelsea said...

cute cute card .. I love this little guy and need to get this set!

Your mojo HAS to return before Halloween!

Sorry that you have to work most of the weekend!

Chelsea said...

cute cute card .. I love this little guy and need to get this set!

Your mojo HAS to return before Halloween!

Sorry that you have to work most of the weekend!

Jen Carter said...

Well, for not having any mojo, I'd say that you still did a terrific job!! Very cute!

Amy Kolling said...

Well, this is absolutely cute! I think you did an awesome job for "not feelin' it!"

Kay said...

I know exactly how you feel! Kudo's to you for keeping the blog going while the mojo is gone because mine has been just sitting there for the best part of a year.

Melisa Waldorf said...

What a sweet little guy. You color the people images so beautifully! He just make you smile and I want to pinch his little cheeks, teehee.

LadybugSue said...

Really a cut card! I am posting again. Don't work too hard!!

Helen Dooley said...

Hi Barb, This is just to cute. I love this set. HUGS~

AmethystCat said...

big hugs! hang in there!!! The card is beyond fabulous!!!

Trudy Osborn said...

Fantastic card! I love this for a get well card, but wouldn't have thought of it on my own

Andrea C said...

super cute card x