9.22.2010

Eerie Elegance & a Halloween waterfall...

Yeay... the new calendar is out for The Scrapbook Page, and sign-ups can begin for my classes!

First up, Eerie & Elegant Cards on October 11th, 6:30pm-8:30pm.  Click on the link and it will take you to the store's website where you can see all four cards.
This is my favorite of the four, but the others are pretty cool, too :)


And this one I am REALLY excited about... a Halloween Waterfall Mini-Album on October 19th, 6:30pm-8:30pm.  It is a wine bag album :)  Plenty of pockets & pull-outs... 
all in Halloweenie glory!
There is no way to do this album justice in a photograph.  Tons of heat embossing, Tim Holtz stamps, May Arts ribbons, flocked paper, and so much more.  LOVE it.


If you are in the Kansas City area, stop by The Scrapbook Page and sign up!  For you out-of-towners that would like to purchase kits, please email the store for details.

7 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Loving those cards Barb! Congrats on your new gig :)

Anonymous said...

Barb - these are super, super awesome!!. I sure do wish I was closer so I could take your classes. You're a great addition for the store!

Rita

Beth Adams said...

I SO wish I didn't have a committment on the 11th. I may have to get the kit from you. I'm trying to get a friend to come with me to the mini album class. These are terrific!
Beth

Angela K said...

Awesome classes Barb!!

Trudy Osborn said...

Your creativity amazes me once again! These are incredible

kssdesigns said...

Nice to see you got your mojo back! These are amazing!!

Marlene said...

Wow! You're pretty craftastic!

Thanks for stopping by my blog during "The Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop. Very much appreciated!