8.21.2009

Hellooooooooo?

I know, I know... it's been awhile :) So I hope this makes up for it a little bit. This card is very similar to one you've seen before, but I liked it so much and I'm waaaay behind on my Paper Wings Christmas Card Club!!

Stamps: Vintage Christmas, Holiday Cheer (in the new Inspiration Avenue Magalogue available September 1st!!)
Paper: Reece, Lilly Anna, & White UltraSmooth cardstocks
Ink: Ballet Blue, Water Lily Green, & Toile Pink Palettes
Other: Crystal Stickles, Scor-Pal, Scor-Bug

I made this up for my Christmas shoebox swap for the Gardner Stamp Club last night, and I cut a bunch of extras on purpose! Typically when I cut up extra kits, I tend to assemble them to keep in my card stash or prep to sell at craft fairs.

I like this card because it has no lumpiness... easy to mail! No extra postage... BONUS :)
What do you think?

12 comments:

Christina said...

Love the pink & green color combo! Very pretty card design!

Sonia said...

Barb i love how you create this card.. love the colors. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!
**Sony**

LadybugSue said...

I love the colors so non-traditional for holidays, but it really works.

Julie said...

Hi Barb, What a lovey girlie christmas card - it's beautiful.
I'm so sorry that as yet i've not had the opportunity to take part in you challenge over at your Halloween spot - I promise i will be doing so in the future but things keep taking over me at the moment.
Take Care and have a great weekend.
ju xxx

Unknown said...

Just beautiful!

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love the pastel colors - I was a lucky and got one of your red/green at seminar and I just LOVE IT too.

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love the pastel colors - I was a lucky and got one of your red/green at seminar and I just LOVE IT too.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty...and I really need to see your cards on a regular basis, so get to work :)

Sharon said...

I love the colors you used. It is just so nice to see something besides the traditional Christmas colors!! Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Nice Christmas card! Great colors. Gotta go checkout your other site!! rita w

Michelle said...

I just love this color scheme. Super cards, Barb! Awesome that you were able to get so many done!

Diana said...

Great card is so sweet!!