4.02.2008

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

I came home tonight from work and immediately took a nap... is that sad? I am still tired! At least my back is on it's way back to normal... I don't know what I did, but it was messed up... maybe I slept funny or something. I love going to the chiropractor... the only type of doctor I like ;) . My favorite is when my neck pops... I just want to lay there afterward and relax.

I'm back on the kick of wanting to be a kept woman again... I know it hasn't been THAT long since I mentioned it, but it's still out there!


Friday night I will be going to Topeka to crop with my friend Cindy and will be there through Saturday. Can't wait! Next Tuesday & Wednesday I'll be teaching class at my house. We're doing a mini-chipboard frame project I learned at the Winter RoundUp in Salina [great project, Heather! Thanks for designing it!]


Saturday the 12th I'm going to the Diva Designs Crop... it's in Olathe this time... I've only been to one of their crops and it was in Topeka. Should be fun. The 19th I'll be presenting a FunShop to my friend Kellie and then we'll all stay and crop at her house all day. With all of these crops I'm going to be attending, I'd better be getting some pages done!!! The 23rd I'm going to Jennifer's for a shoebox party for the Gardner Stamp Club... I need to figure out what I'll be making for that! Man, I know I'm forgetting a bunch of other activities, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head!
For TAC specials this month, click here and here! Don't forget that there are still double benefits this month!!
I'll leave you with a card I designed to use up some scraps:


I used JulietteFlorals and ThankYou (hostess set) stamp sets, VersaMark, BurntUmber Palette, Juliette SWI & cardstock collection. The sentiment is elevated with a pop dot for dimension. The inside has stamping, too! In VersaMark, I stamped another floral and additional sentiment.

No comments: