4.08.2008

Froggie Prop Swap


What do you think of this one? This is the other prop I made. It's a little mini-album that fits inside a little screw-top acrylic container (you know the kind that you can keep adding more by screwing them together). In the bottom of the container, I created a shaker box by adding beads, micro beads, and sealing the bottom up with a large scallop of paper... I like how there is a little frog at the bottom, too. The album is double-sided with ribbon between layers. The decoration on the top is covered chipboard circles & bug that have been pop-dotted up.
.
That's all for now... nothing exciting going on in my life right now... big surprise!

2 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

What would you put in a cute little tiny album like this?

Barb said...

I made it for a woman who has a little boy, so I thought it was a very kid-friendly project. I thought it would be good for some summer photos of kids playing at the lake, or something like that.