10.06.2014

And six months later...

Wow.  I don't even know if I remember how to enter a blog post... 6 months... it has been awhile!

I still haven't made any new paper-crafted goodies.  Sad, I know.  But I DID make this:



It's a 5x7 chunky canvas, oil paint, palette knife painting.  Yep.  I did another palette knife painting... I wasn't sure about it after having done that 1st one that I am still not crazy about.  But I really like this one.  Even Poot likes it!  THAT is amazing in itself ;)


I think I do better on my own and not in a classroom setting.  That way I can do exactly what I want without someone telling me to do it differently!
I also think it helped being a smaller size... takes less time... kinda like card-making :)


I just LOVE all of the texture.  I don't feel like I have to be perfect with it like I do when I use a brush.
Now what shall I do for my next one?


What do you think?

1 comment:

Graphicat said...

This is frikken AWESOME! I've always been to anal to attempt it but I LOVE the texture! The smoothness of those AWESOME trees against that stormy sky! And don't even get me started in the pumpkin!
Love it!