2.26.2013

Dude...

I've been needing to build up my "man card" stash as of late, but only have a few spare moments in any given day.  So here is a quickie for the man in your life... 
Well... not THAT kind of quickie ;)

 A few scraps of twill & thin cork held together with a few mini-staples (Tim Holtz) creates the super-simple base for this design.  A little Walnut Stain ink sponged around the card edge grunges it up a bit.

 
 Inside & out I used Paper Smooches' "Word Salad" sentiments.


What I love most?  The new Wood Veneers from Studio Calico... love love LOVE them!
 
 
What do you think?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

What is this? Another post? I love it! So CAS but still so many fun deets!

Betty said...

Hey, good to see you up and creating again! I like the masculinity of this card.