6.29.2012

I know it's Summertime, but...

I'm trying to catch up on posting :)  More Spring class cards:



(Impression Obsession image)


(Art Impressions image)


(Penny Black image)

I had one more, but it is sooooooooooooo not me, that I am refusing to post it ;)  
I LOVE the fence card... by far my favorite.  And the no-line stamping technique with the bunny/egg image turned out well... the bunny was stamped in brown ink & the egg in blue.  The blending on the chick was fun, not to mention all of the grass... me likey.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Well, it's good to know you'll draw the line somewhere! Fabulous work Barb.
Wish I could attend one of your classes.

AmethystCat said...

love the layers of grass on the fence card - so stealing this idea! fun cards. :)