11.27.2010

December 9th Copic Card Class at The Page...

There may be a couple of openings left in my upcoming All Occasion Cards - Flowers, Copic Class at The Scrapbook Page on December 9th 6:30-8:30pm... I haven't checked yet :)  But I thought I'd show you what we'll be making:

We'll be coloring a spring flower, a summer sunflower, a holly sprig (winter flower), and a graphic kaleidoscope flower.  The graphic flower one is actually a gift-card holder inside!


If you want to know the details about these, you'll have to come to class :)  Sly, right?  Just go to The SBP's website for sign-up info:


What do you think?

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the cards Barb ... wish I lived closer ... I'd be there for sure! I love the holly onewith the crinkled ribbon the best!

Jen Carter said...

These are all gorgeous Barb!! Beautiful work as always!

Chris said...

Fantastic work Barb! That holly is especially gorgeous and the first one screams Hero Arts. Love em.

Angela K said...

So beautiful! Love the holly card especially!

Glittered Paws said...

I will agree a personal fav is the holly but the others are just beautiful. How far away is Ks? What a neat class to be able to take with such a talented teacher.

Anna said...

Barb! So pretty! Love the first one the most, but all of them rock!

Christine Pennington said...

Gorgeous as always! Like others, the Holly is my fav.

Kharlie Bug said...

Your cards never cease to amaze me!

Trudy Osborn said...

Fabulous cards! That holly one is the bomb!

Kim said...

GORGEOUS Barb! The holiday one is my favorite!!! Fantastic coloring as usual : )

Kel said...

beautiful..absolutely beautiful! your coloring is just fantastic. I'm just starting to learn. I've purchased a few copics and i'm muddling through.. thanks so much for the inspiration. You're very very talented barb

Melisa Waldorf said...

Fabulous projects and class Barb!! I especially love the purple with the brown and you ribbon treatment on the last one!