8.17.2008

"Well, THAT deserves a pop dot..."

I had such a wonderful time yesterday! I had a true Scrap Day where several ladies came over and dug into my scrap pile to create all kinds of wonderful things! Most were cards, but Shannon also altered a Frap bottle, made a sour-cream container favor, and a square-round basket/purse (I can't remember the exact name of it, sorry). Julie made a couple of cool interactive projects as well. I, of course, forgot to take photos during this flury of activity until there were only two of us left!! I've asked the gals to send me some photos so I can post them here to show you the great stuff they did with scraps! I will go ahead and show a few of Cindy's and mine, since I managed to get a few of THOSE photos! [Cindy also made a bunch of cute 4x4 cards that we didn't photograph either... jeebus]

Cindy

Cindy
Cindy

Cindy
Mine
Mine
Ok, the title comes from Cindy who, in
our late night giddiness, was putting the finishing touches on one of her
creations and exclaimed: "Well, THAT deserves a pop dot!" I don't know WHY it struck me so funny, but I just start giggling. THEN, we realized that I was working on the Pop Daddy card at the same time... and THEN, Prince's "Pop Life" song starts playing on the stereo!! We were rolling...

4 comments:

shannon said...

Wow, these are really cute! I wish my couple of cards turned out half as cute as these! This was a really great idea, thanks for having me over!

BarbL said...

I could use a day like that once a week! Great stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Allison Rankin said...

Look at all these terrific creations! And I love that title too...I can get the humor (esp. late at night when everything seems funny!).

Anonymous said...

That Cindy really is creative ... and witty!! And modest. :) Barb - thanks for hosting us. I got a lot more done than I ever expected. Everyone was so creative. I had an absolute blast and can't wait to do it again. Sorry to hear your scrap pile got bigger. We did our best to use as much as possible. :)