6.22.2008

OMG! I'm almost famous...

Ok, not really 'FAMOUS', but it's a big deal to me: I have six card creations in the new Angel Company Fall/Winter 2008 InspirationBook & Catalogue!! WHEN (not IF) you ask me to get the new catalogue to you [not too subtle?], and you are flipping through it, please pause and check out these pages:

pg. 38: top left [Juliette w/ Flower Collage Trio, Tag Tidbits, & the last level B 'thank you' set]
pg. 44: bottom of page [Winchester w/ Goodness of God]
pg. 58: top left [Lilly Anna w/ Diggity Dogs]
pg. 59: top right [Lilly Anna w/ Cute Curliques & Squiggle Ladybugs]
pg. 90: top right [A Little Whimsy w/ Birthday Wishes & Mini Occasions]
pg. 91: middle left [A Little Whimsy w/ Birthday Wishes & Mini Occasions]

I am so excited! I received a gift certificate so that I can get a bunch of the new stamps... yeay! I was able to also get my hands on some of the new paper & kits, so at the next Hostess Club meeting / Creative Class Night, you guys can check them out!

Today I leave you with one of my submissions that didn't make it into the catalogue:

13 comments:

Ginger Serafin said...

Barb - I am so excited for you!! From those I've heard from so far - you have the most in the catalog!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Kimberly said...

Congrats, your cards look great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a celebrity in our midst!! I just bought a new catalog at the convention on Saturday I went to. I'll have to find it in my bag of goodies. Congratulations!!

Toni

Anonymous said...

GET OUT! Someone else figured out how wonderfully talented you are! Congratulations sweetie! I can't wait to see the catalog.

shannon said...

Congrats, Barb! I can't wait to see the new catalog!

Kim Ryden said...

CONGRATS! That is awesome! I need to get motivated and start submitting stuff to magazines! AND...I would like to get my hands on a new catalog! Want to do the trade thing again (although I can't get you a new one until mid August!). Let me know!

AmethystCat said...

Barb, this card is fabulous too! Wow! Great to see you in Wichita and thanks for autographing all your fabulous designs in the catalog!

Percy said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Barb - way to go!! I love all of your cards. The Diggity Dog card was so cute - I immediately noticed it when I first flipped through the catalog. And you are famous!!! rita w.

Annie said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats on being in the catty! I'm so honored to be "sisters" with a celebrity! Your creations are definitely book-worthy!

Diana said...

WOhooooooo, I'm so excited! for you!! all your creations are wonderful, my dd just love the diggity dogs one!! is just spectacular!!

Congrats
Diana

Barb said...

All of your comments are so wonderful! Thanks so much everyone!

Angela K said...

Congrats to you!! Your work is amazing!!