3.22.2008

gettin' my scrap on...

Hello again! Kim has requested to see a couple of my 6x9 scrapbook pages (my new favorite size!), so here is one:


... isn't Thor the cutest?!




This was a true 'scrap' challenge issued from the Winter Roundup coordinators in Salina. They took all of the scraps left over from making up the project kits and plopped them on a table and asked us to create whatever we wanted (scrap page, card, mini-book, etc.). I really like it... but then again, the picture is so cute that ANYTHING would have worked! I used basic brown, kraft, & two different DCWV green cardstocks, BurntUmber Palette ink, tan Scrapper'sFloss, TAC's RusticChic paper, and the sentiment is from a current hostess set: It'stheLittleThings.

What do you think?

2 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

That is really cute! And made all of scraps! I love to make things out of scraps! We have so many, don't we?!!!

I'm excited to get my 6x9 album!

Barb said...

Why is it that I can't throw scraps away?! I'm getting a little better, but not much... right, Cindy?!