12.06.2007

A little sumpin' sumpin'...

I really should be in my studio finishing up one of the two sets of baby shower invites I'm doing, but I needed a break! I have been busy (still... yeah, I know) and have totally neglected my blog.

[my bad]

Here is a RAK I gave out a couple of weeks ago. It uses the CircleSampler and WithSympathy stamp sets, DCWV white core brown cardstock that was run through the BigShot in a Cuttlebug embossing folder and then sanded, Burnt Sienna Palette ink, and a fatty ribbon (that I can't recall from where it was purchased). I really like it.

I really need to get back to the grindstone. I'm trying to get ready for a trip to Illinois to see Eric's family. I really hate leaving the babies, especially since Heidi just had her main back tooth extracted today. The poor thing. The vet said she did great with everything... she's just whiny right now because she hates being doped up on anethesia. She's napping right now. Thankfully, Uncle Brandon will be here for her.

No comments: